We are very pleased to offer you the following sessions for the upcoming year :
- Online course e-CERISE « Good gouvernance and quality of Veterinary Services ». The full graduate education starts in January 2021. All the modules are also available on an “a la carte” basis, for a more customized training.
- Prevention of Antimicrobial Resistance (March 2021)
- Quality of Veterinary Services (June 2021)
- Fish Product Inspection (October 2021)
- Crisis Management Course (March 2022)
Through a variety of educational methods (lectures, e-learning, cases studies, field visits and study trips), these ENSV-FVI trainings aim to:
- promote global governance by stimulating exchange in veterinary practice and experience;
- participate in strengthening veterinary institutional and technical capacities;
- further cooperation of partner countries to develop mutual understanding.
If you are interested and want to discover more, please download the 2021 training booklet (calendar, venue, objectives, audience, deadlines for registration, prerequisites, etc.).
If you want to participate, feel free to click here for pre-registration (a more detailed registration form will be sent by mail)