From October 3rd to 5th, 2018 the ENSV welcomes OIE Regional Seminar For OIE National Focal Points for Veterinary Products From the European Region.
The objective of the seminar focus on :
- Combating AMR including the Tripartite activities, implementation of national action plans, the OIE database on the use of antimicrobial agents
- Convergence/harmonisation of authorization system of drugs and vaccines as well
- Antiparasitic resistance and challenges; quality of veterinary products including, identification of actions that could be done to fight against counterfeit medicines
- General principles and implementation of VICH guidelines, update on VICH Outreach Forum activities.
- Experience-sharing and FP activities as well as discussion among countries in the region.